- This event has passed.
February 28, 2019 @ 12:00 pm
|Presentation provided by Lisa Fillipovich, PBIS Coordinator, Loudoun County Public Schools, Virginia|
Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports Webinar
February 28th at 12:00 pm
This webinar will provide an overview of the School-Wide Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports framework and the process for implementation in Loudoun County Public Schools (LCPS), Virginia. Initially implemented in 2007, with all schools in LCPS now mandated to implement the PBIS framework, LCPS has experienced significant decreases in exclusionary discipline and office referrals as well as increases in school climate and gained instructional time.
- Overview of Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports (PBIS)
- Implementation process in LCPS
- Coaching Model
- Tiered School Support
- Data Systems to Support Student Success
- School-wide to Classroom Implementation
- Professional Development
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Moving towards a collaborative model of Multi-Tiered System of Supports (Behavior, Academics, Mental Health)
To register for the webinar, please use this link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2PTMG8M
Login info will be made available after you register.
Registration closes on 2/26/2019